- 3 cucumbers
- 4oz goat cheese
- 1-2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, very finely minced
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Peel cucumbers.
- Slice into 1" slices.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out some of the seeds, leaving a bottom on the cups. Be careful not to scoop all the way through.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Use a pastry bag with a wide tip to squeeze cheese mixture into cucumbers.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.