Southwestern Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 avocado
- 1 serrano chilli, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Peel eggs.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Smash up 6 of the yolks in a large bowl.
- Add the avocado and sour cream and mix well.
- Stir in the cilantro, cumin, salt, pepper and 3/4 of the serrano chilli.
- Put mixture into a pastry bag with a large tip.
- Squeeze about a tablespoon into each half of egg.
- Garnish with remaining serrano chilli.